Skip to content
- Mr Jones doesn’t teach math. He teaches Art
- The children don’t get up late. They get up early.
- I don’t read comics. I read books.
- It doesn’t snow in summer. It snow in winter.
- My brother doesn’t like fish. He likes chicken.
- You don’t drink milk. You drink orange juice.
- Does Mike get up early? Yes he does.
- Does Mike get up late? No, he doesn’t.
- Do Pedro and Carmen play the guitar? Yes, they do.
- Do Pedro and Carmen play the piano? No, they don’t.
- Does Sara live in Paris? No, she doesn’t.
- Does Sara live in London? Yes, she does.
- Do you and Sean eat orange. Yes, we do
- Do you and Sean eat apples? No we don’t
- Do you like chocolate. No I don’t.
- Does your best friend like football. No she doesn’t.
- Do you live in a big house. Yes I do
- Does your friends listen to pop music. Yes they does.
- Do you watch TV every day. Yes. I do.
- Do your friends play computer games. No They don’t.